Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Germany East/Central Nord Rhein Westfalen
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys what do you do to protect your skylines agaist Marders or Pine Martens.

I am parked up in a garage over night but i know these critters have a thing for Jap cars.

Cheers

Chris

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Hey guys what do you do to protect your skylines agaist Marders or Pine Martens.

I am parked up in a garage over night but i know these critters have a thing for Jap cars.

Cheers

Chris
^^^ buy a gun or a pussy cat

·
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
marders? wtf are they? birds? are they shitting on your car? or some critters chewing your hose???
They are like weasels and love to chew threw hoses and electrical cables. Also have fasination with jap cars........

·
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Harpoon then or mid-evil battle axe? Just don't miss the one sitting on your new carbon hood...
Carbon hood i wish............

can you get me a harpoon???? i have used up al my mid-evil battle axes last year.... LOL

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Guns are for cowards and i dont like cats........LOL
^^^ well, those lil birdies ain't afraid of you big fella, I guessing your a chicken really.

Theres bird poo on my back window this mornin, jeeeeeez it's scarey.

I ain't touching that. Lol

·
Big computer nerd
826 Posts
marders? wtf are they? birds? are they shitting on your car? or some critters chewing your hose???
im so glad someone else said this i dont feel stupid i thought it was a typo

·
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^^ well, those lil birdies ain't afraid of you big fella, I guessing your a chicken really.

Theres bird poo on my back window this mornin, jeeeeeez it's scarey.

I ain't touching that. Lol
They are not birds they are nasty rodents about the size or a large house cat and have no fear. They will bite you.......

And guns are still for cowards..........

·
Forum Gypo
309 Posts
Marders are martins, Pine martins or what we usually get here in Germany, stein martins and the can cause a hell of alot of damage if they happen to get under your car bonnet. They will chew anything thats rubber or plastic. I got a bill for 500 euros a couple of years back on my daily drive, thank god. Their are various contraptions on the market to scare the little fookers off but none of them really work so save your money.
Ask your insurance company if your covered for "Marderbiss schaden". some do, some don't.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I shot a cat that was sitting in the roof of my pearl painted Sentra the night I brought it home from the paint shop back in '09. F**ker left scratches all over the hood and truck licking itself. After scaring it off what had to be half a dozen times I'd had enough. Was bad enough that I had to take it back to the paint guy that week to get him to add clear to cover it.

I don't know what the hell I would do if I went to change my oil and a big ass rat looking f**ker was sitting on the engine in a nice comfy bed of rubber and plastic shards made up of everything in my engine bay...

I know if I called the insurance company and told them that story they would either laugh or give me the Alcoholics Anonymous number

1 - 14 of 14 Posts