Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to protect my baby e.g wax oil it and under seal it!
also have heard of some special polish that is pukka ,gold something???
anybody done this to there motors?
any suggestions who can do it?
tony:p

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have just completely cleaned and waxed both my GTR and the G Fs Corsa with Swissol, similar to Zymol. Both are Canuba wax based and do a superb job. Got mine from Paul O on scooby net. It is expensive but worth it and the service from the suppliers was great.

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Tony,

Meguiars Gold Class is a bloody good polish and pretty easy to use too. Have been using it for a few years now, excellent stuff.
Not dirt cheap to buy in the UK but certainly gets some damned good results. If I've got any space left in the bags I'll be bringing a couple of bottles back with me from the States as it's cheaper over here.

Do a search for it over on the 'other' forum..... quite a few people seem to use it and swear by it.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Autogleam for me...high resin polish and something else that escapes me.or is it the other way round......Anyway from halfords...

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Undersealing is a dirty job i think. Probably best to pay someone to do it. Me and Buster use some polish that you can apply to a wet car, cant remember what its called though.

Another good trick is to put a cap full of polish in with your normal washing bucket. keeps the shine a bit longer that way.

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anybody know of any companies that under seal and wax oil the cars would prefer to deal with a company that people recommend if you know what i mean!
tony
p.s prob going to get some of the megulares gold sure there will be a stand at traxx selling it!!

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
get Zymol mate.....its the best!! although Meguires is cool too.. Am sure Richard Bell does undersealing, not 100% sure though..

·
Registered
102 Posts
Zymol is available from 0845 130 8999. Swissol is similar but you can use it in sunlight (might not be a problem anymore) available from 0870 744 2269

1 - 9 of 9 Posts