Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, just wanted to say hi and this is my second time owning a skyline, the first being the 350GT but sold it off since the missus had a hard time getting in when she was pregnant with our first child. Got an MPV instead but now I landed a good deal on a maroon R33 GTST which was cheap, with stock turbo and little modifications but the exterior and interior are both very, as you Brits say it, "Knackered". Currently undergoing, ahem, surgery and will post before and after pics soon.

I actually signed up last month to get info but just got the car this week because the owner was frequently going offshore. Well worth the wait though, even the missus is chipping in to get the car restored. Hopefully everyone can lend a hand in sharing any knowledge and in return will post any info and experience I have restoring the car.

Thank you.

·
Administrator
25,973 Posts
hello and welcome mate and yep we love pics :D:D

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Welcome to the club - Is that carbon dash from D.O.A.? R33's look real nice in maroon, it's a nice colour :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry Mani I wish it was. its just a layer of carbon sticker. Plan to respray black since the carbon look has faded.

·
Highland/North Scotland Area Rep
4,160 Posts
welcome to the club...get some pics up of the outside. :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the welcome and a Happy New Year! Sorry for posting late!

The car is currently at my local audio shop getting the interior fixed while I wait and collect parts for the engine and exterior. Car has not been taken care of as seen in the pics but the most important thing was it was cheap and the engine was stock except for front mount intercooler, apexi intake and coilovers. Turbo is still stock and since its automatic it hasn't been *ahem* 'abused' in drag races.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts