Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am advertising on behalf of a good friend. He has the ad on the GTiR website as follows:

I am selling my 93 L req baby as i am buying a new house and have no room for her anymore, has been off the road tucked away in my garage for 2 years but finally has to go.
Has just had a full service with all plugs and oils changed fully synthetic of course. Also has had a new slave clinder, cylinder fork, water pump and c.v joint replaced probobly due to the time off the road but drives just as well as she always has no rattles no bangs just the sound of that gorgeous engine . Also just before she went away i had a new altenator and drivers side window switches all parts are new and nissan bought parts (apart from the plugs and oils obviously) no cheapo bits !
74500 miles on the clock of which 50000 were in km so what that works out to i dont know. I have never used this car on the track apart from santa pod once which i managed a 12.1 quarter mile so this is not an abused car.

Right non standard bits:
Mongoose exaust
Air filter
Helix organic clutch
280mm brakes (very good)
Bleed valve
Turbo timer
White 15" Einkei rims wrapped in uniroyal rainsports good condition all round
Panasonic head unit with aux input (mp3) and 8 disc changer
Sub and amp
Cliffor alarm with cold start, auto windows up and anti hijacking
'Privacy glass'

Apart from that she is standard and to my knowledge always has been which is probobaly why she runs like a dream.

Bad bits are a dink in the passenger rear were a bike handle pushed it in (barely noticable, a scuff on the rear bumper and the ussual stonechips.

Anyway enough of me pratteling on if you want to ask anything or arrange to see her i am after 4900 o.n.o i paid 6k for her and have fully maintained her to keep it as good as i could, is the cleanest pulsar i had ever seen and wanted to keep it that way so i dont want test pilots or tyre kickers just genuine people wanting a quality car call me on 07769 549070 or 01737649866.

Photos:

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've just been told this is now reduced for quick sale....£3900.00

Pleas call Damian directly if you're interested, he'd like to see the car go to a good home.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
If anybody's interested he really is looking for a quick sale (impending house move). I am gutted for him that he has to sell and would buy myself if I had the cash. This has been well looked after and just had £800 spent.
The price is a ridiculously low £2800.00

ANY inspection welcome, please call him - I know he wants the car to go to a good home.

You won't find a better example for this price

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sold!​

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.