Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, sorry if this question has been asked before but i have searched around heaps and havent really gotten the answer i was looking for..
From what i have read you cannot install a greddy style plenum with a standard side feed rail.. is this correct? Is there a side feed aftermarket rail that can take its place?.. Contrary to the statement above i have read about a few people on here that are running side feed injectors with this setup.. is there much work to it? do things need to be customized in order for it to work? Any or all info would be great as i dont really wanna go and buy new injectors if i dont have to.. Cheers :)

·
Rockin in the RWD world
742 Posts
What he said
My std fuel rail fitted straight on with just a few spacers under the mount points

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great!! thanks for taking the time to answer guys.. im new to skylines and this one is my first build so there will be more dumb questions to come lol

·
rb'd s14 :D
593 Posts
if you get stuck theres a great guide on the aussie forum on how to install it and use tye side feed injectors...

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My piping i have is 80mm.. and the plenum comes as a kit so it has a throttle body on it.. thanks though.. will have a dig through that post :thumbup:

Skyline R32 RB25DET

1 - 9 of 9 Posts