Nissan Skyline r33 gts-t
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello there ive got a r33 gts-t with the following mods : -

walbro fuel pump
decat
apexi n1 exhaust inc downpipe
splitfire coilpacks

it runs fine with no missfire except when it goes from 4000rpm to 6000rpm it feels like a flat spot caused by overfuelling? but after 6000rpm it pulls freely upto redline.

in the next few months im buying a front mount intercooler and an induction kit.

after id bought all the parts you list that are needed for the stage 1 ecu i was going to order an ecu.

but as im doing a track day in april i dont really want to run it with flatspots or over fuelling.

so my question is can i put youre ecu on my car without a front mount intercooler and an induction kit?

i know it wont perform to its full potential but will it get rid of the flatspots until i buy an front mount?

thanks a lot dean

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
you can run the ecu without all the mods as i ran mine without fmic for 2 months but without the induction kit im not sure buddy

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I'm running mine with the stage 1 ECU, cat back exhaust, apexi induction kit and the standard side mount and it make 301bhp, runs sweet as a nut!

·
Nissan Skyline r33 gts-t
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
excellent i will be giving you a ring tommorrow thenand ordering one

thanks for replys

·
Nissan Skyline r33 gts-t
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ive ordered an ecu off you through ebay just havent recieved a email yet telling were to send it?

thanks dean

·
Nissan Skyline r33 gts-t
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
ECU was sent to you this morning 830am special delivery you should recieve it thursday before 9am.

also when i put the ecu back in do i need to diconnect battery?

thanks dean

1 - 11 of 11 Posts