Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
milk monitor
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this has probibly been done to death, so has 'this has been done to death' but what oil should i use in my car?
(R34 GTT) just incase i need to top it up, also what exhaust should i get, its got to be big, sound good and give me better air flow?? :) HKS? BLITZ? APEXI? etc, etc...

·
Registered
953 Posts
hks

·
milk monitor
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gtsm, think you might be right, plus i can have an hks sticker on my car then;)

E

·
0 Posts
so many people use so many different oils its hard to say what is best. From what i`ve read Castrol RS 10w60 seems to be the No.1 choice but its hard to get hold of. Other people use Texaco Havoline 5w40 that you can get from your local garage. My guess is that any Fully Synthetic oil will be ok as long as its changed regularly. Myself ive used Millers fully synthetic racing oil 10w60. Seems ok to me.

For more info i would suggest searching the GTR Register here Its been done to death there :)

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
I guess at the end of the day, oil is down to personal preference and also how hard you will be using the car.....so long as its changed regularly and your car isnt being thrashed I dont see there being a problem.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts