Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i nothing to do today so i thought it was time to sort out my turbo timer i had just stuck it to the top of the steering column and it keept falling off.

so 5 hrs later a bit of P38 and a bit of spray paint i ended up with this :dogpile:

Attachments

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice little mod mate ......

yeh it just tidy's things up a bit, rather than haveing stuff stuck all over the place and cables on show

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have used blitz boost gauge along side my turbo timmer, it's only 40mm so not to big and sits nicely along side
it may not be to every one's taste but i think it's ok there

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
like that a lot made:dogpile: :boogy: :boogy:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
I think it looks great :smoker:

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
I want one!!!!!

How much would you charge me to make one my bestest mate in the whole wide world?

I want one that will take my Apexi boost gauge (dont know how big it is yet) and my SARD trigger boost controller (60mm)

Faaaaaanx! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
530 Posts
i have used blitz boost gauge along side my turbo timmer, it's only 40mm so not to big and sits nicely along side
it may not be to every one's taste but i think it's ok there
I was just going to post to say it looks excellent next to the boost gauge! Very professional job mate.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
looks cool mate! How did you get your Aircon/fan display & clock in blue??:)

·
Registered
306 Posts
what else did you use as well as the p38 and spray paint. did u have any kind of template or something to put the p38 onto? as is my understanding p38 is just a car filler isnt it? id quite like to do a similar thing with the greddy pro spec b on the top of my steering column too.

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i made a 1/8 ply box to fit the turbo timmer, then cut again in ply the front with the cut out for the boost gauge and TT, then used some aluminum gauze over the boost gauge area then slapped on a load of P38

1 - 20 of 27 Posts