Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what up guys. I was just wondering how much it would cost me to import a R33 to Illinois. Im not looking for a perfect condition one but also wouldnt mind a decent one, but if it is in bad condtion I wouldnt mind restoring it. What am I looking at as far as price for buying one, importing it and making it legal in the states.

Sorry for the noob question but where else am I going to ask it..

Thanks,

youngblood

·
Always sideways
4,267 Posts
I think you're looking at a seriously uphill struggle and large expense. There are a few boys from the USA on here and most ask a similar question to yours. I know that in Canada they can happily import R32 GTR's/GTST's but not R33's.

Best bet is to search for an import company stateside, call them up and ask the question. They'll at least be able to give you an idea of costs/feasability.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
hi , as needforspeed has said call around locally, they may surprise you!
dont give up though if they cant help, as there are some very nice ones in the u.s.a and they do come up for sale. dont know why the government has put so many obstacles in the way for importing skylines to the u.s but i think they are just scared that if you break the law they'd never catch you!
sorry i cant be of more help but hope you get sorted soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts