Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
'NISMO' 350GT
488 Posts

aluminium quick release steering wheel boss, comes with full fitting instructions and all the nuts, bolts, wires, etc. you need to fit it, also comes with centre horn button to match, brand new never fitted 35 quid plus 10 postage both items retail at 70 quid.

jamie
hiya jamie - first dibs if you take paypal. nick

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
ooooh ya little bugger!!! im after another one of these cos the bearings in mine are rattling and its doin my head in! second dibs if you change your mind for any reason. :bananadie:

·
Registered
54 Posts
wow that is cheap! good luck not that you need it.. sorry its a bit random but I was shoked at the price

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
hiya mate, did BEXXXHILL end up buying this then?

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
will let uno at the end of this week/beginning of next week, my mate might be selling one too if your interested?
cheers mate, id much prefer yours though unless your mates is brand new like this one. what kind is his and how much does he want for it? :cheers: :boobies:

·
'NISMO' 350GT
488 Posts
James's is sold to me pending payment instructions :D sorry mate. Glad to hear another may be for sale though, to sort you out.
Nick

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
no worries matey, thanx for lettin me know. ill warn you though, there a proper pain in the arse to fit! i was at it for ages fitting mine, you have to get the boss to line up with the quick release part then you have to get your steering wheel lined up to that, and they never just line up first time! it took me hours! so good luck to ya mate, and im dreading fitting the other one that ill hopefully get off jamies mate! :cheers: :boobies:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts