Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Quicks car dealership today, spent over 1hr having our oil burner assessed for a trade in, waiting for a salesman and kids runnin riot too.

Lexus 220d for the wife, 3k miles only registered jan 2010.

Yesterday £15580

Today £16000.

We saw it and said interested yesterday and went down to buy today, they changed price this morning and after going thru trying to be sold some super duper polish crap, then told its 16000k

Salesman then said was changed 5 days ago,

He called me and the wife a liar.

I went ballistic

Wouldn't budge £1 on the 16k.

So we stormed out telling them to shove it.

Omfg I'm mad as hell.

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm on it fella.
My misses has facepuked em and just onto there website to chuck some abuse.

·
Stoke-on-Trent
3,110 Posts
Id told him a few choice words aswell mate :) You would think they would bend over backwards the way the market is today, i write a letter of complaint to the manager, stressing how the rep lost them a sale, then see what the responce is......

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Id told him a few choice words aswell mate :) You would think they would bend over backwards the way the market is today, i write a letter of complaint to the manager, stressing how the rep lost them a sale, then see what the responce is......

^^^^^

Daz, I proper went off on one in the show room, balistic wasnt in it.

F**kin scum,whats wrong with people, you know my misses can be a hand full but she was doin her best to calm me down.

the guy didnt even check if someone changed it just went by the "computer says no" route.

The other people in the show room, salesman manager etc.... didnt even say nothing.

I said, so you want to lose a sale over £500?

He replied "its £16k". thats it. :Uzi:

·
Stoke-on-Trent
3,110 Posts
One word "Tit" springs to mind,be happy you didnt spend ya dosh with them mate, customer service like that, theres only one way and thats down.

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One word "Tit" springs to mind,be happy you didnt spend ya dosh with them mate, customer service like that, theres only one way and thats down.

^^^^

A tit is usefull, the pendragon group own them so they will go bump for sure with that attitude.

·
Super Moderator
2,723 Posts
Guess you got the "token tool" unfortunately. Me and the Mrs went to Quicks in Lincoln for her car last year and the guy who dealt with us was really helpful, even though we were only buying a £1000 Clio.
I think writing a letter of complaint, naming and shaming the individual is the way forward though :bigthumb:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Have a stem about it ,chill out then take your business elsewhere to a company that want to do business ,cock car salesmen are not worth the effort.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts