Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I here Dan is the man to talk to about all things insurance, I wonderd if you get me a quote on an R34 GT 2.0 non turbo. Im coming up to 19 and want to treat myself to a nice birthday present, I have quite a good job so wouldnt mind paying a reasonable price.

I know most people will say im too young to own a skyline, but the 2.0 seems like a nice step up from my 1.6 seat leon ive been driving for over a year now

If you want anymore information, can you send me your e-mail address as i havnt made many posts so i cant PM you. But i have dont alot of reading on this site and its pretty good!

Many Thanks

Sam

·
Premium Member
4,424 Posts
I here Dan is the man to talk to about all things insurance, I wonderd if you get me a quote on an R34 GT 2.0 non turbo. Im coming up to 19 and want to treat myself to a nice birthday present, I have quite a good job so wouldnt mind paying a reasonable price.

I know most people will say im too young to own a skyline, but the 2.0 seems like a nice step up from my 1.6 seat leon ive been driving for over a year now

If you want anymore information, can you send me your e-mail address as i havnt made many posts so i cant PM you. But i have dont alot of reading on this site and its pretty good!

Many Thanks

Sam
Heya Sam,

You have a PM...

Regards

Dan

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, recievede your PM but im still unable to send PM's for some reason, and chance i can get your email address so i can send you more details privately, thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts