Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help sourcing a new ac condenser, receiver drier, and orifice tube(maybe) for my '91 GTS-4. The condenser, which is currently out of the car, is pretty beat up and I'm fairly certain the system won't take a charge.
Any information on where to get parts is much appreciated. Doesn't matter much to me if OEM, used, or from a us equivalent system as long as it's in good condition and works.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I need some help sourcing a new ac condenser, receiver drier, and orifice tube(maybe) for my '91 GTS-4. The condenser, which is currently out of the car, is pretty beat up and I'm fairly certain the system won't take a charge.
Any information on where to get parts is much appreciated. Doesn't matter much to me if OEM, used, or from a us equivalent system as long as it's in good condition and works.
This thread was from four posts down.
http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/186-usa-members-forum/289337-rb20-ac-compressor-belt.html
But, note no one knows if those other makes are compatible. You can get a used air con compressor from eBay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts