Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah another one.!!Anyone out there got a set of 16" x 8jj five-spoke standard ones ..... in the dark grey.Got cash waiting and burning a hole in me sky rocket !!

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Still workin' on it.

My new rims are back from the polisher and away being painted, expecting them back in the next day or two, finally! Just gotta get the rubber back on and balance 'em.

The guy after mine is off the 'other' forum, problem is he lives WAAAAY up north and wants a price to post em by parcfelforce or something.

Its getting complicated. :( That means I gotta weigh 'em etc etc. Also, they've a got a few minor nicks on em (as you'd expect on 12 year old rims!), and I'm a bit concerned about sending them to someone who hasn't seen 'em in case he gets them and is disappointed.

I presume you'd want to come for a look before buying? Don't get me wrong, they're not ruined or abused. Hoping to work things out with this guy but its just looking a tad complex just now!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yip judging by what you've said I'd like to see them first but I'll travel just about anywhere as long as they're worth it.... Whereabouts are you ?? :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts