Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still looking guys. Something like the Cusco one above but the freight is soooooo expensive to get it here from Japan :crazy:

·
mad pointing munky
412 Posts
i dont think cusco conform with track regs as its to thin ... might not be the case but i know in BDC and EDC it doesnt

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i dont think cusco conform with track regs as its to thin ... might not be the case but i know in BDC and EDC it doesnt
It does look quite flimsy now you say that. Basically the car is only going to used for trackdays and a few 1/4 mile RWYB sessions so won't need to conform to any regulations as such. It's just that it makes the car a little safer in the event of an accident :drivin:

·
mad pointing munky
412 Posts
You tried fabricage at all ? Lot f guys I know use them and usually very good quality

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think I may have found a Cusco 6 point cage for my R32 GTR. Can anyone confirm is the cage is the same for the R32 GTR and R32 GTS please?

Cheers,

George

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
99.9%

I've got one of each and they're identical inside.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
adam kindness off gtroc uses a dash dodger cusco cage in his time attack car. so it should confirm with safety regs :eek7:

wardy
Time attack regs are nowhere near as strict as BDC regs Wardy!

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
BTW Wardy I accepted your friend request on PS3, get your arse on MW2 so I can shoot you in the face :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.