Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not to sure of the details, i saw it at the local tuning garage here in diss, (Norfolk)
it is a grey R32 GTR and they will take £8k for it

the number of Scole engineering is
01379 740940

I know nothing about the car at present but will wander down for a closer look

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Phil - Dunno, i am gonna have a look at it soon, it is just snowing to much at the moment so dont want to have a look at a car in this weather.

like i said if you wanna find out more give them a call, just thought someone from here would more likley buy it than joe bloggs from Norolk

·
Registered
85 Posts
I Have been to look at that car when I was looking to replace my R32, it is ok, it is totaly standard, execpt for a nismo Oil filler cap and a gear knob, the Drivers seat does not match the rest of the Trim, the Exhaust is standard and looking old, the paint is a bit dodgy in aeras, and around the boot it looks like it has be shunted at one time in its life ( but at 13 years old most have)
I didnt buy it because they wanted to much money and i didnt like the colour, I think that £8K is more like it,

It started up from cold ok, and the engine sounded good, there was good oil preasure too,

It just looked old.

I still have a likeing for the R32, It was on a private Plate, a GTR one. They said that it was not going with the car. I looked at it in October.

Nigel

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
i wonder if i waved 4k at them they would let me have it no warranty etc.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i went and had a look at it today. NigelF is pretty much right, it does have some alloys on it, the interior is actually quite good, the seat is an aftermarket addition. it is completly standard car and for 8k i suppose it isnt to bad. the only wierd thing is that it had GT badges on it rather than the GTR. but it has the RB26DETT in the front and the curves in al the right place, and all the chassis numbers match. if anyone wants a project to completely overhaul and make a monster it is a superb base, or to get into gtr country and ping about for a while.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts