Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had some brilliant fun recently and got my mate to film from the outside..
Love the look of it going sideways:)
It's not hardcore drifting compared to a lot of you guys but think it looks and sounds ace:)
- until i spin :D

Hope some of you like it :cheers:
It's recorded in HD but sound not good so volume up..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhsX0elVG2k

·
this is me take it or do one....that simple
4,082 Posts
like the vid pal BUT if i had a 32gtr HELL NO wud i be drifting it lol, drag strip yes drifting no but thats me..

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol I know! Its like I want to just keep it in the garage and polish it, not put any miles on it and def not use it on track or for drifting... but then the reason I have it is to use... Properly;)
I never use it for anything else other than track days and the odd drift day but usually just track... Would be gutted if I bent it drifting!
Tbh it's not much fun on the road - 0-125 mph in 11 secs... Can have fun for about 6 secs lol!
it's almost the same on track days... Awesome fun when you find a similar performance car but happens very rarely!

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Looks great, and ya drifting looks very good too.

I can't drift at all. Lol

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Nice driving bud :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks lads - yeah I know how mint car is.. It gets truly cherished... Obsessively so! ;) Have had r32's for 8 years, never had problems doing this sort of thing touch wood... It's used mostly on the track and if I do drift it I never use the handbrake, clutch or get near the rev limit.. or use more than a quarter throttle lol!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts