Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
has anyone fit R32 GTR / R33 GTS-T calipers and discs to an R33 GTS N/A before? I already have the 5 stud conversion and running Skyline 350GT 18" so should fit? i also bought braided hoses for a GTS-T, thought i had read somewhere that they were needed as the N/A hoses were too short?? is this case?

Any help appreciated :)

Cheers

Darren

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
r33 gtst calipers and discs will fit straight on and you need r33 gtst hoses because they are a different fitting to na hoses

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had the brakes fitted today. Not quite a straight forward fit. The hoses for a GTS-T have a different mounting in the centre of the hose than the N/A. Had to have some custom brackets made and welded onto the back plate, and also order some hose clips to hold in place. Other than the increase in pedal travel, i'm happy.

On the subject of the pedal travel, does anyone know if the brake servo / master cylinder is different on the N/A from the GTS-T??

Cheers

Daz

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
never needed any bracket with my hoses just used a p clip and servos are the same and master cyl at least on non abs cars like mine was if you have more travel you must have some air in there because my pedal stayed the same as the na brakes

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have to say, the pedal travel seems to be ok, brakes work just fine, so i guess for now, all good. As for the bracket, will try and get pic up. Can definately see why it required one. Only cost £60 for all the work, so not complaining too much :)

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Had the brakes fitted today. Not quite a straight forward fit. The hoses for a GTS-T have a different mounting in the centre of the hose than the N/A.

Daz
We can offer a custom set of lines specifically for conversions.

So N/A to GTS-T, GT-R, etc. GTS-T to Brembo, etc etc..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts