Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi guys testing the water here on both my skylines due to a recent change in work status.
cars imported in 2009, 1989 G and 1992 J specs are

1989 G registered november 2009, mot nov 2010,tax april 2010, showing 64,000 klms on nismo 240 kph clocks, service tag on car showing 101,000 klms. standard interior apart from stainles gear knob and r33 gtr drivers seat. car has aftermarket suspension,cat back stainless exhaust and 18" volk race wheels.recent service, has standard wheels on at moment as weather here is crap and the 18" wheels need 1 tyre, no dash bubbles very cleen inside and out, with spats and colour coded spliter.has original skyline braces front and rear. 1 of the original 5000 first build going by chassis number.

other pics to follow.
1992 J registered dec 1 2009 taxed may 2010, 129,000 klms, completely standard inside at the minute the inside is scruffy as I have spent more time working on the other car. car has inpul alloys,aftermarket suspension,and cat back stainless exhaust. car starts first time and runs great up to 4000 rpm and then starts leaking boost, trying to get round to working on it when the weather gets better. cars has slight paint marks on body and a small dent low on passenger corner at bottom of rear bumper.

open to sensable offers.1 at least must go, as well as 51 reg gen 7 toyota celica and 1999 mr2 rev 5.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Do you have a guide price you wouldnt accept like anything under 4k for the skyline with the problem and anything under 5k for the skyline that runs ok made in 1899:sorry: couldnt resist....

for the price wanters out there.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
yep missed that one in the add guys, back to the future all over again LOL.whats the market doing at the moment, I have not looked lately as have been a bit busy.what do you think I should advertise them at. going to check and see if reaper has the time to take a look at the 92 one as it drove great when I brought it home even with the boost problem.if I sell one I will most likely keep the other one as I am happy with them both and have been just working round the 89 at the moment before the weather shut me down.will sort out more pics of the 89 interior/engine in the morning.

so that the add does not get kicked, guide prices £3750 for the J reg and £4100 for the G reg.

·
Sits at home thinking am I normal ???????
853 Posts
so sorry mate what are you after for them ??? are you saying you will take 3750 for the j reg one ???

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Oh my god I really am going to to cry myself to sleep tonight over them prices. :( I just wish I had a better job :( i'm honestly going to go sulk and probably get drunk lol I want a gtr so bad and at them prices it hurts :(

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
are these still here?? i even rang my mum to see if i could borrow money for one of these she said no :(

you dont fancy swapping a mint r32 gtst for the one with the problem lol

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sorry adzn2k I need to get rid of 3 not change one over, I think I have found storage for one while I am away so if one sells the other one will stay, the celica now has a new home, the mr2 is still available as well.

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
i could store one for you lol

seriously tho my land lord is a massive petrol head and has a heated garage where he keeps his model T and S fords also along with his sons 3 Westfields :D

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.