Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Pogg
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey,

i have a few parts for sale off of my project car so i thought i would offer them to you on here! Please note that the prices i am stating are only rough guides and i am willing to listen to any offers you have! I am located in west kent and i am more than happy to post items for you!

First up....

Full GTS interior, pretty spotless. it will consist of two front seats and rails, rear bench, head lining and interior plastics, seatbelts and any other bits you want. all interior panels are in TOP condition. For this i would like to ask £250ono, or a part exhchange on bucket seats and harness'.

Secondly...

I have a standard GTS intercooler, neems to be fine apart from a dent to the bottom but this does not effect the cooling at all as i did not even know it was there! £50 ono

I also have a set of S14 allys in A1 condition all with tyres which would last a fair while round a track. For these i would like £150ono

If you are intrested in any of my parts and would like to see photos please ask! I cannot say enough how open to offers i am!

Hope some of this stuff is of some use to you!

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
Standard IC's tend to go for about tenner if at all. I just chucked a perfect one in the skip last week.

·
Space Filler
3,218 Posts
Don't want to come off as an ass, but you won't get anywhere near that for a GTS-t interior. To be honest you'd be lucky to even get the seats moved for under 50. No-one ever seems to want them. I have a mint set lying in my garage that will probably just rot away. Folks tend to just go for GTR seats if they're replacing them.

·
The Pogg
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for that lads, like i say i dont know the value of this stuff so just wacked up random prices, but if its **** ill sling it! Thanks for your help lads!

Was what i wanted to know!

cheers lads!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts