Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, My passenger side wheel bearing is horrible. Where is the best place to get a replacement? I live in the USA, Would a 300zx bearing work for the fronts? I could only find a whole hub assembly for a GTS4 and GTR none for the GTST

·
Registered
1 Posts
While my sibling was putting the front shaft of the GT-R together he saw that the front right wheel bearing required supplanting. Since the vehicle was at that point in pieces we had the extraordinary thought to simply do both front wheel course. Terrible move! Considering we didn't have a press to put the wheel bearing in and I expected to eliminate the entire wheel get together. So off came the wheel get together.

I requested the wheel heading from an organization called United Orientation situated in Queensland. They run an eBay shop that I unearthed when I was looking for GT-R wheel orientation. The incredible thing was their administration as I called them on an end of the week and they were glad to address my inquiries. The part number for the wheel orientation are 4574 and the wheel direction fit R32, R33 and R34 GT-Rs. The heading were conveyed to my location in Victoria in seven days. Just drawback to this arrangement of direction is no cir-cut. I have in the past had wheel orientation supplanted on another GT-R utilizing unique Nissan parts and the wheel bearing pack included cir-cuts. All things considered, I spared a truck heap of cash as I just paid $199 for the pair. All things being equal I think Repco cited me $240 for a pair.I just chose to supplant the front right wheel bearing for the time being. I truly need the GT-R moveable with the goal that it very well may be towed to my siblings processing plant in the coming month. There we will do the left hand side of Japanese cars wheel bearing while we are assembling the vehicle.

At the point when the left hand side wheel bearing gets supplanted I'll make certain to refresh this article with directions possibly a video. So stay tuned for the update.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts