Skyline Owners Forum banner

r32 gts-t flared archs, arch extentions etc

570 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  shakkagts-t 
#1 ·
im getting my archs rolled soon, but my wheels stick out by about an inch. is there anywhere that do arch extentions or flairs or do say gtr archs fit.

i may be gettin them flared, but not to sure on thsi cost yet, so looking at mu options. cheers

#7 ·
I borrowed my tool from a local garage. It cost them £150 - SARD fender bender. You can get them from RHD japan.

use a dolly,ballhammer and heat gun ,you will struggle with the rears but mine came out realy well but ive now put gtr wings on and im looking for rear over fenders
Yeah, rears were a pig to do. I must admit i settled for less of a flare than i had originally intended to achieve :)

#8 ·
tbh i adapted a scissorjack to help with my rears,i welded one of my curved dollys to the top side of the jack then bolted my standard wheel back on slowly winding the jack out and using the heat gun i got a perfect 50mm flare. i now call it my super flare multi jack. its ok to call me pikey :crazy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.