Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
after a lot of thought i have decided not to repair my R32 so i have a whole car that im selling bits from

to many parts to list so pm me if you need anything

theres a brand new AEM Fully mappable ECU this its the nuts it does every thing ,anti lag boost control , nos control ,3D mapping data logging loads of other things £1300 new im looking for somewere aronud £500 for that

forgot to say ecu can use airflow meter or map sensor which i have that way you can run up to 2bar of boost.and its plug and play

have hks dump pipe(stainless),3"down pipe , stainless ex manifold never been used can use that with internal or external waste gate T3/T4 fit .modified hks super dragger 2 exhust , map sensor ,greedy iridium plugs only done 10 miles or so. hks airflow meter remover pipe (its nice polished thing looks cool)3"decat.and prob some other bits that i cant remember

panels,lights,interior bits , gear box ,diff all that stuff
a whole car really:D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the vents in the middle of the dash at the top??

how much for the exhaust?
vents are sold

£30 ish for that it need 2 little bits of welding to be done to make it look nice an seal up the last bit nice and tight i never had chance to get them done . but its all conected in 1 bit only got the 1 box on it not to like when it was on a gtr and had 2.sounds nice tho:D

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.