Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
after a lot of thought i have decided not to repair my R32 so i have a whole car that im selling bits from

to many parts to list so pm me if you need anything

theres a brand new AEM Fully mappable ECU this its the nuts it does every thing ,anti lag boost control , nos control ,3D mapping data logging loads of other things £1300 new im looking for somewere aronud £500 for that

forgot to say ecu can use airflow meter or map sensor which i have that way you can run up to 2bar of boost.and its plug and play

have hks dump pipe(stainless),3"down pipe , stainless ex manifold never been used can use that with internal or external waste gate T3/T4 fit .modified hks super dragger 2 exhust , map sensor ,greedy iridium plugs only done 10 miles or so. hks airflow meter remover pipe (its nice polished thing looks cool)3"decat.and prob some other bits that i cant remember

panels,lights,interior bits , gear box ,diff all that stuff
a whole car really:D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the vents in the middle of the dash at the top??

how much for the exhaust?
vents are sold

£30 ish for that it need 2 little bits of welding to be done to make it look nice an seal up the last bit nice and tight i never had chance to get them done . but its all conected in 1 bit only got the 1 box on it not to like when it was on a gtr and had 2.sounds nice tho:D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
how is the condition of the engine? how many miles? drinks oil? taken compression test of the cylinders? where is it?
engine is in bits head gasket head is off block still in the car about 37000miles before gasket went its was good engine

1 - 20 of 68 Posts