Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taken from a 38,000 mile cool running car with no leaks or problems.

Original Nissan item, not aftermarket.

Great condition, no damage.

Complete with all mounts if you need them!

Can post UK mainland next day for £14, or collect from Sussex.

Price is £90

Pic:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmm would be a terrible waste of an excellent radiator! And I wouldn't want to risk damaging the top tank when removing it, plus I'm not sure if it's quite as easy as that. If I were you I'd just replace the rad, and keep yours as a spare core?

If you are still after the wing and electric window motor I can post it all together to save on overall cost?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Motor £50, Wing £40. Need to check the size of the box for a shipping price to Eire, but the rad could go in with it for the same shipping price I think as it is not heavy and is pretty flat.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The wing is perfect. NO FILLER required at all. Is it the drivers side you need? And drivers window mechanism?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
£50 is a good price... if you want a new one go to Nissan and pay like £300 or something haha.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Best price so far is £42 due to the large dimensions of the box (wing). I will try a couple other places to see if i can get it lower.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Other quotes came back dearer...

Also on this one, could send the window mech and/or rad as it won't affect the size of the box or make it weigh too much as they are billing me for the girth rather than the weight! So free postage on the other bits basically.

·
Sir Snap a lot
1,093 Posts
I think I will just leave it at the wing and window motor thanks, I can get a new top tank made and fitted here in Dublin for e110.

So if the drivers side electric window motor is working perfectly and the passenger side front wing is sounds/ doesn't need any filler just respraying I'll have them.

How do you want me to pay for them?
Would paypal suit you?
When can you have these sent off to me?

Alan.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think I will just leave it at the wing and window motor thanks, I can get a new top tank made and fitted here in Dublin for e110.

So if the drivers side electric window motor is working perfectly and the passenger side front wing is sounds/ doesn't need any filler just respraying I'll have them.

How do you want me to pay for them?
Would paypal suit you?
When can you have these sent off to me?

Alan.
Window motor is perfect and wing is mint.

Paypal OK if you add 5% to cover fees, otherwise bank transfer.

Can get them sent this week, need to book with the courier, they normally collect the day after booking.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts