Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As per title,

I've tried searching the forum / google and no definate answer. It's probably a question thats been answered hundreds of times before. Yeah, i know great first post and i'll but i've got to start somewhere, i'll do my best to help somebody else out.

Anyway, i'm considering buying an R32 GTS-t. What type is the standard diff? Open, viscous?

I want to avoid a welded diff, just wondered whether the standard diff would be suitable / be able to cope with some sideways action or if i'm going to have to fork out for an LSD?

Any help appreciated

1 - 3 of 3 Posts