Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Manual. on the boat, ready to be stripped when it gets here. has had a ding in the rear side. Windscreen looks to be ok. engine all ok, may be lots of bits.

pm me if anyone is interested in anything, those that have I will let you know when it gets here if the bits are available.

centre dash vents - £15 - Sold
Induction kit - £70
R32 alloy - £80
headlights - £offers
gearbox - £450
side skirts - £120 - Sold
drivers rear light - £35 - Sold
passenger air vent - £15
drivers air vent - £15
boost controller - £200
front windscreen - £275
engine complete - £1,500
doors (complete) - £100
front wings - £50 each
bonnet - £150
indicators - £20 each
N1 vents - £50

I need to check all parts are in ok condition. I will reserve bits if I get cheques in to me, I wont cash the cheque until I know the bit is ok. If any other bits are needed, contact me to see if available.

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
doh!! knew there was something I forgot!!!! I now have the bill of laden!!! not long now!!

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just had confirmation that the car is gonna be in Southampton on the 10th Feb...whooopee!!

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, but I need to check that they are not cracked as you cant really tell from the picture...but they are available!

·
Member No 2.
666 Posts
Bits!

Tigger,
Someone has just enquired about some bits on the GTR 'for sale' forum regarding the GTS-t.

Paul.

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok, the car is now in Southampton, along with a trillion other cars...which means I cant actually get to it til the end of the week. Bloody frustrating....! but, its here and there will be pics put up soon!!!

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hurrah! the car is now mine!!!! First thing first, as I feared, some git has swiped the boost controller!!! so, thats not available. The centre and passenger vents arent worth salvaging as they are going to break when taken out as they look v fragile...but, the good news....everything else is alright! the car starts and runs sweet as anything...in fact, I dont think the engine is standard as it sounds awsome...probably helped by the fcuking huuuge exhaust....I will be pm'ing everyone who has sent cheques to me shortly....cant believe how well the car goes to be honest!!!

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anyone who wants anything off the car, give me a pm and you can pop over to see it. As its also running, if anyone is interested in the uprated clutch or engine and manual gearbox, you can drive it!!!!

E

·
0 Posts
Can i have the little GT gadges off the front wings fee of charge for being such a good looking bastard.

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sorry mate, the doors have gone.....but if its any consolation there wasnt a wind deflector on the drivers side!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts