Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
GT-R dreamin'
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, looks like I'm gonna need to replace my rear discs sometime soon.

But I've run into a bit of a wall (as I seem to with everything to do with my bloody car!)

It's an ECR32 (RB25DE) 4 stud with vented rear discs, but most that I've seen are solid (not thick enough?)...does anyone know where I can get some decent discs from to match?

Don't really wanna hafta start replacing hubs, calipers and everything else...

Suggestions or suppliers?

Edit: I realise I typed GTS24 instead of GTS25 but I can't edit that!

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
im assuming you have contacted conceptua tuning and they are unable to help you since they are the ones who stock very hard to find parts???????????????

·
GT-R dreamin'
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like it's going to be a solid disc with gtst calipers...vented 4 stud rear discs don't exist apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
571 Posts
I think I still have my old discs, calipers and pads from my 5 stud conversion. I just had the rear calipers refurb'd and the pads are brand new. If they haven't been binned I could do you a deal on them, I'm going to sell them anyway.

EDIT - your other option is to buy blank discs that fit and then drill the holes to match the studs.

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
your other option is to buy blank discs that fit and then drill the holes to match the studs.
We looked at this- but we were unable to find vented discs that size that could accomodate the handbrake...

Vented discs that thin are not common, well we couldn't find anything at all!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts