Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im undecided at the mo on which to get...
Please may i have your input on each?!

Thanks
Shane

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
skyline all the way mate IMO,though it depends what you want really at the end of the day....

people who own 200sx's tend to want a skyline,and it's called the skyline's little bro for a reason ;)

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
lol.... I do prefer the 32 gtst but are there any differences between them?!?

Besides the sexy looks of the 32... :D

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Because i want one, lol... Mrs drives the 33 quite alot. Leaves me with the crx for work..so i want another fun car to have... :D

·
NORTHERN IRELAND AREA REP
8,664 Posts
32 Gtst Is A Serious Strong Engine...200's Are Only A Recent Craze....skylines Are A Legend

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
i had both these cars at the same time r32 & s14a and by far the r32 is the superior handling & performance

oh and the SR20DET is missing 2 cylinders that would make it a proper engine lmao

·
Just another brick in the wall
2,693 Posts
I've just been through what your thinking now. Narrowed my new car choice down to Dc2, s14a or r32gtst. decided i fancied rear wheel so there goes the dc2. So it was s14a vs r32, driving a civic sport at the moment you always get that little dick feeling when a proper type r passes so i thought i'd go the whole hog and get the skyline - the full penis extention. I've just got to find and import one now. Go on you know it's the righ move :cheers:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh go on then youve all pulled my leg... R32 gtst it is then... :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts