Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heyya doing lads! back agian with another project thread!(ill keep this updated!)

Been on the form for awhile but taut i would share my HCR32 with all you skyline loves.

Scored by Andy @ Powervehicles. One late night i found this HCR32, grade 4 with a C grade on the inside.
Happy to go ahead with placing bid on it i woke up the next morning to find an email saying YES you are the new owner of this.

After a small wait the car was back at andys yard! and on closer inspection it was found to have,

- Tein Super Street
- Bride Drivers seat
- Full exhaust from the Downpipe back
- HKS mushrum filter

Awyway i could fill up pages of the last 2 years but ill fill ya's in on the spec and ill keep you guys updated as it happens

Engine:

- HKS filter
- GTR front mount Intercooler
- GTR fuel Pump
- Full exhaust (Of unknow make)
- Turbo Elbow
- Samco hose's
- HKS Fcon-S
- HKS rad cap
- Nismo thermostat

Suspension:

- CST coilover (replaced the Tein one as they were shot)
- Front and Rear Cuscon strut braces
- Whiteline tension rod bushs
- Apex Front upper camber arms
- DW sub frame collers
- DW poly bush's in controle arms

Wheels

- Rota Torques (sorry lads not that rich) 17 x 9 all around
- 5Zigen Pro-Racer lug nuts

Brakes

- DB-Power Big brake kit 315mm
- Endless Super street

Transmission

- Spec Stage 2 clutch
- Tomei 2way Trax Advance
- Nismo Clutch Pivot

Body:

- Standard Kit with URAS monkey magic bumper

Inside stuff:

- Nardi Deep Corn + Bell short boss
- Greddy SMi Boost gauge + controler
- Fcon Navigator
- Turbo Timer (wow)

Pic's of my motor

The arty ones

Just a note dont consider this as i Drift car, in my own mind i feel its more of a Grip car! hahah more Intial_D talk..

What ya recken lads

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
was on to DW n scorced one of there HICAS elimators..!

Made some difference to the hole drive of the car know the old one was on the way out! but never knew it was as bad as it must have been

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also a few weeks ago i was looking at the car after washing it n noticed while having a smoke!

That the crome on the inside of the head lights was starting to crack and flack off!!! Very anoyed so started thinking!!!

Which ended up with me pulling the light out n this is what happened!

Finished!!!!! ?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Huge thanks go's to matty32 @ newera parts :thumbsup::thumbsup:
For sorting me out with a MINT set of clear(ish) OEM indicators!!!

MUST say VERY happy with them!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well here it was last sunday night before all the funy coloured bits get packed up n sent off!!!!!!

Found these wing minors on DW!!!! anyone any idea of what make they are?:nervous:? they came in the right colour but have seen better days, seam to be made of a foam materal!!

These skirts were a nightmare to get right ok i only paid 120euro ! n now i know why!!!!!! they where no where near right for the car! 4 weeks of a few hours here n a few there, but in the end it was worth it i recken!!!!!

New Minors ?????

And how she sits nacked in the shed!!!!!!! :D

Bumper tuck a a huge amount of abuse over the last 2 years, so gave it a good need'd revamp

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorted myself out with a set of Diftworks from lower controle arms thats nearly the hole front end rosejointed now! cant wait to see how there preform!!!!!!

Well thats it up dated so!!!!! hope to have all of the bumpers, skirts, minors! back 2moro!! sadly wont be on the Supra-Skyline meets as!!! well its not really together!!!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Ill keep it updated this time!!!!!

Just notied that iv ****ed my RE-070's aready!!!! fantastic tire!!!!! but should have set the camber up proper!!!! TUT TUt

But a mate of mine sorted me out with a set of RE-050's, also iv a pair of RE-050's 245/40/R17 here if anyone can find a good home for them! 20euro to anyone one who wants them!!! road legal! should be good if someone on the limit

·
Administrator
25,977 Posts
lovely car mate and i love those wheels on it soooo much :drool:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
get rid of the hks filter and get an apexi mate had the same as ya put the apexi on youll tell the differnce

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Well not alot happend this weekend!!!!!
Still looks sorry for its self, even more so i think

But did get a jump on the front lower arms, but awaiting for my Tension rods to arrive!! (well i have to order them)

Also found a Hi Temp which was the same colour as the orginal calipers so tuck out the pads n give it a small coat! think it looks good not to in ur face!!

But did get the dremal out n made the "nissan" a bit shiny agian!

Hope my Bumpers are back 2moro!!!!! o please!!!!!!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Huge Thanks To Anto300zx.... Sound chap! who sorted me out with a standard GTS spoiler which had a boot lid attched to it!:p n even better was in the same shade of gray as my own!!!!:dance:

Also cheers for bring me for that little drive!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.