Skyline Owners Forum banner
41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
1,199 Posts
looks good only thing im not sure on is the spoiler. ditch it and go for a nismo ;-) will finish it off beautifully IMO

wardy

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Well well been a long time but"!!! hopefully its coming together now that iv my shed built!!!!!

Engine and box are out!!! head off the block!!!! looks like there was a faulty injector or s as piston 1 is showing signs of DET!!!!!

More pics up later!!!!!! thinking of biching the front bumper in favour of a GTR !!!! getting sick of fixing it!!!! LOL

Pics up later!!!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Well finally i got the time to post up pic's of the work going on at Kiltokyo Tuning:guiness: !!!!!!

Head going next week to Martin Tracy @ westward engineering when the rest of the parts arrive. Full Port flowbench, CNC cut valves, new supertech springs and retainers etc!!

Block,Crank,Rods were dropped off earlyer in the week, rebore .5mm over size with forged pistons to match, Arp,-Mains, Rods, and head bolts,

Also dropped off my new injectors to get flow tested !!!!!

Cylinder 1 seams to have been suffering badly from DET

Its only really when ya look at a good(ISH) cylinder ya can see how DET has caused it to eaten into piston number 1

and has left its marked !!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
good man garden shed build :D ive done it many of times keep the pics coming
Hahaha work with what ya got! Tho not quite garden shed! But if seen bigger garden shed's car just about fits.

Pulled the remaining hicas pipe work out today so it finally all in the bin!

Very nice to get a call from martin today to tell me the block is nearly finished just need to get my pistons down there so he can hone the block to the pistons size perfect!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Well well all !!!

Pistons have been tuff work this week!!!! calling nearly everyone i knew!!!! was getting them from downunder tho might have gotten stung for import duty so went with CP's from nick @ CDA turns out they are the very same price as they were from auz + i wont have to worry about import now,

taut grand wont be to long till i get them...! 10 days i taut!!!

tho seams there getting hard to find off the shelf, 4-5 weeks =( tho dose give me a chance to save for the tubie i want = )

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 · (Edited)
Well well been awhile n a good bit done!!!!!! some bits are back n some are not (PISTONS) well i hope there gona be here this week or next!!!

Just ordered my full supertech valves gear along with HKS cam pullies!

Tho with all this time it has given me time to get bits all nice n shinny agian !!!! tho i recken its more looking for something to work on as u can see:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Well slow now for a bit but

PISTONS arrived!!!! didnt even get time to take a pic as they were dropped straight over to Tracy so he could finish up honeing the block to the pistons!!!!!!

Supertech valve gear is winging its way from the www.PowerHouseRacing.com many thanks to JOE for sorting the hole deal out, sound guy!!! should be here on thursday!!!!!

Bored the other night out having a somke n tuat the 32 look cool sitting up in the tiny shed!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 · (Edited)
Right well here is a few pics to brings this thread up to date.

Block back deck and beautifully cross hached

CP pistons in all there glory........:grinno:

smile for ur close up!:boobies:

Full set of new lifters was gona go solid but no point as it ant gona be reving over 8k rpm :( , so got on to the guys at www.apexperformance.co.uk who sorted me out with a set for Very good money!

tho i must say i rang my local nissan garage for the crack to see what kinda money they wanted for a full set!!!! O its a import we'll have to look into it! got a call back !!!!! There 90euro......(tuat for a sec class).......... then they said EACH LOL

As iv said earlyer www.PowerHouseRacing.com came up top guys when a rang looking for valve springs from Supertech, tho these will be helping be got near 8k rpm

Picked up the rad from Nissan Doctor sum differance to the OEM item!

And the best till last, picked up this PLAZMAMAN inlet with a Plaz throttle body too from Rich from on here, must say build qulity is 100% as u can see from the pics below.

Just need to figure out what im gona do with the bottom half of the inlet manifold!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
its good to see that thing come to some good use. definately need to polish up the lower half of the manifold

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 · (Edited)
Yea all coming together now..... Head is back all flowed n ported! hope to get full gasket kit and a few other bits from Conceptua Tuning top goupe of people very helpfull

and waiting for oil pump, Arp mains n rod bolts to arrive from the US

So not to much longer now :)

41 - 60 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.