Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Administrator
25,974 Posts
all 32 owners are your healamps **** on dip beam? i have set mine up on the beam tester and there still ****, would zenon s help
yep mate 32s are really bad on the beam tester and hids help a lot mate :)

·
Administrator
25,974 Posts
im positive the 32s are single terminal ones mate but double check as i think there was a change in them.

·
Administrator
25,974 Posts
regardless of adapters you can still only fit single spade bulbs yes??

·
Administrator
25,974 Posts
now stef up here had a set fitted to a 32 gtr and the main beam stopped working because of the hid kit fitted so it may mean a bit of mucking about buddy

·
Administrator
25,974 Posts
fair enough mate as i do know how bad they are but they do make a big differance :)

·
Administrator
25,974 Posts

·
Administrator
25,974 Posts
nah mate completely forgot as im running my own place now but ill try to remember next time at at the other garage but i am correct in that its only after a certain year you need all the gizmos lol

·
bla
17,374 Posts
as im running my own place now
Really... Congrats dude... All the best with it

Think im going to take a step away from kitchen fitting and do a mechanics course.. Something id actually enjoy, lol.. Any advice would be great mate :D

·
Administrator
25,974 Posts
Really... Congrats dude... All the best with it

Think im going to take a step away from kitchen fitting and do a mechanics course.. Something id actually enjoy, lol.. Any advice would be great mate :D
:cheers:

and ill give you the best advice ever DONT DO IT!!!!!!!! seriously mate stick with kitchen fitting buddy :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts