Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi peeps
im going to get a new spray job in 2-3 weeks but i was thinking about putting a bodykit on before i get it sprayed. i do like it standard but i have seen some nice bodykits aswell.
what do you rekon? standard or modified?
cheers

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Totally up to you bud.....

take a look at the kits in the trader bits :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Iv seen loads of nice modified ones and they look good ...... but standard ones tend to stick out now too as loads have been modified, think either way will look good mate. Main thing is you like it!
I got a bomax kit on mine and am well happy with the look.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Imust admit i do prefer all the skyline modified apart from the R34 GTR that would be the only skyline i feel does not need to have a body kit.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I agree some cars should never be changed as they that good to start with!!
My kit makes speed bumps or curbs etc a no go... not sure what type of kit you got in mind but kinda like driving a dalek

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi peeps thanks for responces. im sort of 50/50 because i like it standard or modified but im only going to have it for a few months because im planning on getting my own place and cost will be to much so im sort of looking at what others prefer for when i sell.
cheers

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im looking for some alloys now. they are really difficult to find because it is 4 stud 114.3's but got my eye on some 18'' from wolfrace. its going to be in black or gunmetal grey.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no i bought it off ebay and it was sold as a gtr but when i got it, it turned out that it was a gts. but i have bought items for the interior for a gtr (when i thought it was 1) and they all fit but any items i buy for the gts dont fit properly. for example i bought a new parcel shelf for a gts and it was to short?
its confusing how can i find out because everyone is saying it must be a gts but all gts items dont fit properly. lol

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Please don't ruin an R32 GTR (if it is one) with pish wheels

My Thoughts exactly :bigthumb:

What you want is a nice set of advans that are sat in my kitchen :naughty:

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
the forum is saying that my files are to big (photos)
what do i do to post pics
Have you not got a photobucket account or such like to upload your photo's too ?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts