Skyline Owners Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Bit more done to the GTS4 over the past few weeks, getting there slowly.

Front hubs/arms

lower arms/coilover bottoms

front suspension and arms all fitted.

and on the ground :)

fully steerable rolling shell now.

Done a bit more sand blasting, priming and painting the brake & clutch masters.

More to follow, not had much time lately but my aim if to have her on the road for next year show season :)

Davie

·
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Been a looooooooong time since I have been on here, been really busy with work and not really done much to the car as I have been trying to get a new workshop built to get her inside and finished. The ground work for the workshop is nearly done just the concrete slab to pour and then its build time......so hopefully have it up soon and can crack on with her.

This is how she looked the other day when we moved her onto the new driveway

Be good to get her finished and on the road.

Davie

·
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Well its been a while and so much has happened since I last updated this project. I got the workshop built and the shell all painted how I wanted it and the paint ended up reacting with the poor paint work underneath so it was back to the start again.

So as I was starting again I decided to go for a different kit and build a Pandem and boy has it been a looooooong ride with loads of modifications, custom parts and loads of time and effort but Im nearly there, its nearly ready to start and paint again.

Here are a couple of photos just now I will update more later.

·
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Well Its been a while and I've been so busy with work, drifting and just life over the past few years. I started this build as an R324 then decided to leave the veilside body kit on then got a reaction with the paint underneath. That then made me decide if I need to prep and paint again I was going to do a Pandem build, little did i know how much work would be involved.

Here we are 6 years on and the Pandem is finally finished (well for now haha) its was a lot of blood, sweat and tears so many custom parts to get her to sit right and so many issues with her so low but she looks great and i'm so happy she is built just need to get her tuned, aligned and the MOT & TAX then its rooooooad trip time.

Here is a few links with photos

Prep & Painting

Completed

And a sneak peek

61 - 67 of 67 Posts