Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
RB25det inside
1,253 Posts
R33 gtst rear discs, calipers , pads + brake shoes are the same as R32gtst
R33 gtst front discs ,calipers + pads are the same as R32gtr "can be fitted to a R32gtst as a complete package to replace standard R32gtst discs + calipers.

Think R33 gtst front pads are the same as R32 gtst pads !
Alot of R33gtst aftermarket fmic's can fit R32gtst.

·
Registered
25 Posts
actually I currently have R33 GT-R's brembo brakes and rotors on my R32 GT-R. SO I know it's possible. Additionally, I'm looking for the 6-speed transmission from a R34 for mine, but lately to none that aren't destroyed...

·
Stealth R34 GTT User
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmm, flywheels *might* be compatible between R32,33,34. But I'm waiting back on a source who sells them to hear what they think.
I agree on the Discs but, again, I'm waiting on whether the source will confirm if GTR discs can be retro-fitted, as I've a sneaky suspicion the displacement might be different.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
I think it's a good Idea especially for people selling parts !!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Been breaking skylines for ages now so kinda got to grips with what fits what (mainly 33/34)
32 gtr/gts indicators fit each other but usually different colour.
32/33/34 flywheels = same.
33gts/34gtt suspension arms the same, struts same front, rear gtr33,gtt34, rear hub carriers gtr33,gtt34 (alloy), its like Nissan used up all the gts33 stuff on the front of the 34gtt and all the 33gtr stuff on the back.
tons of other stuff, fire questions and I will try to answer.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've got a R32 4door GTE with the RB20E, and I've just upgraded the front brakes with S13 facelift brakes ( replacing the 256mm disk with 280mm and the pad carriers swap straight over) also all calipers look the same to an S13 to me. also the rear subframe is exactly the same as an S13 so diffs fit, I'll be replaceing my stock open with either an S13 or S14 vicous diff at some point.

I know its not skyline interchangable bits but theres lots of stuff around for 200's.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
yep..
so far on my R33 gts-t i have the following from my old S14 200sx.

LSD (fitted straight in to the R33 diff)
Rear Wheel bearing (new)
Steering Wheel
Rear Wiper
Map lights
there are loads more common fitments too, always good when looking for replacements

Wheels are same stud pattern too i think as i temporarily swapped the wheel also.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts