Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking at this rear diff and axles for my r33 gts so that i can upgrade to lsd. i also need the read hub because my wheel bearing is going and its too expensive to buy a new one. my question is will the r32gtr rear hub, diff and axles work on the r33. i looked at them and they look the same so i was just wondering if it would work. also would my drive shaft bolt up also.

·
Registered
772 Posts
GTR has a wider rear subframe with longer drive shafts and bigger diameter CV joints to a 33 GTS-t GTR has different (alloy) hubs with different diameter wheel bearings. You CAN fit GTR hubs to a GTS-t, using GTS-t diff and driveshafts and CV joints, I have done this twice now, but there's a bit of messing about, and you need the GTR yoke typre bottom mount dampers, too. You can get several decent plate type LSD's for the R33GTS-t diff casing. It will be far cheaper and easier to just buy a new rear hub bearing, and they are very easy to change, too.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was asking because i have the opportunity to get the whole r32 rear sub frame with diff, axles, hubs, brakes...etc.... will it fit on the r33 though. it looks like i can take the diff, axles and hubs and just swap them over to my r33. the main reason for wanting the diff to is because mine is the non lsd diff so i really want to change it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts