Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Just another brick in the wall
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks the R32 is in the country and im picking it up in about 2 weeks times when i got flights to Scotland booked. So far there is me and my dad in the front and my girlfriend wants to come along for the 6 hour journey home, will she be squashed to death in the back or will she be ok? Is leg room and ok? head height will be ok as shes quite small.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
41 Posts
tbh its pretty cramped in the back
its a typical rwd 2+2 with little legroom and a big prop tunnel down the middle
i wouldnt want to do a 6 hour drive in the back but if the front passenger puts the seat forward there should be enough room to make is semi comfortable

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yeah as long as the passenger in the front isn't too greedy with legroom she should be ok in the back, especially once she sinks into the bucket seat.

If you are driving it back be aware that you'll probably have the seat pretty far back so passengers behind the driver seem to be a last resort only.

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
Ok folks the R32 is in the country and im picking it up in about 2 weeks times when i got flights to Scotland booked. So far there is me and my dad in the front and my girlfriend wants to come along for the 6 hour journey home, will she be squashed to death in the back or will she be ok? Is leg room and ok? head height will be ok as shes quite small.
Thanks in advance
whereabouts in scotland mate you coming too?:cheers:

·
Just another brick in the wall
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers for all the speedy replies. I will talk it over with her I think, i wouldn't wanna be in the back.

The original plan was me and my dad taking it in turns to do this uber long drive but due to medical reasons i've lost my licence again so my dads on his own. He can handle it and done it before, hes a short ass so there should be some room behind him. I'm 6ft and put the seat back a bit.
SpeedR33per i'm coming in to edinburgh, purchased the car through private imports quality blokes. :cheers:

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
let us know when mate and could meet up with you buddy:cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts