Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been away from skylines for a year or so and am looking to get back with an R32...just looked on auto trader and Keighley Trade Centre have quite a few decent looking cars around my budget.....anyone ever dealt with this firm ? are they ok ? only reason i ask is its a damn long drive up there so thought id try getting some info first...
also...can i expect to get a decent one on 4k ?...and if anyone knows of one for sale dont be shy.......cheers

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
you'd be better off buying one from the forum mate as for 4000 you can get a mint one from someone who has really looked after it.
may even get a modded one for that sort of money.

·
Just another brick in the wall
2,693 Posts
Mate i spent over a year looking at skylines, evo's and supras before going the skyline route. When reading over various forums if they were mentioned i never heard anything good about them. There was a horrific post on evo forums about them. Sold loads of people cars which have blown up a few miles later then taken no responsibilty for it! :swear:

Get these guys to get you one, speak to David he's a top bloke.

http://www.privateimports.co.uk/index.htm

Dave

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
much appreciated chaps....i did hear 1 story about them before i posted but thought the lad might just have been unlucky....maybe not !
been looking through the for sale section on here,seems i missed a belter by a few days for 3 k....i,ll keep looking,like i say if anyone hears of any drop us a message....cheers

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
stay away from keighley mate.i drove from glasgow.on my only saturday off in months.its like a scrap yard .the one i went to see.was a dog.the camera does lie.

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
much appreciated chaps....i did hear 1 story about them before i posted but thought the lad might just have been unlucky....maybe not !
been looking through the for sale section on here,seems i missed a belter by a few days for 3 k....i,ll keep looking,like i say if anyone hears of any drop us a message....cheers
that will off been mine mate and it was a great car, i wish i hadnt sold it but i needed the cash to go to my next car, good look with your search mate....

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Take everyones word for it. DO NOT BUY FROM KEIGHLEY.

Do a search here or on google and you will find plenty of people saying steer clear.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that will off been mine mate and it was a great car, i wish i hadnt sold it but i needed the cash to go to my next car, good look with your search mate....

Yep that was the one mate...think i contacted you a few months back but i needed to scrape a few more pennies together.....looks a nice example and good luck to its new owner.
Well ive heard enough already to give this keighley mob a bit of a body swerve !...big chief...you mind if i ask how much you gave for that it looks a beaut.
One last question for you kind souls.....am i likely to get more car for my money by having one imported...or not ?

·
Just another brick in the wall
2,693 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts