Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow skyliners, i have searched for countless hours about this and i cant find anything worth looking at.
As the title says i want to go jz in my r33 and cant find any mounts or swap kits. But i see the s14 subframe bolts roght into the r33(?) And in that way i would be able to buy swap mounts for an s14? Am i right or wrong? ?

·
Super Moderator
8,969 Posts

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
there was a member on here that put a jz engine in the 33

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the answers, i know there are people who have done the swap, i just dont know if there are any differences in the r32/33/34 - s14 crossmembers..
Will they fit each other like if i use a s14 crossmember i could buy swap mounts for a jz since i cant find any fpr r33 specific.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Very quick google found this which you might have seen already ...

Silvia and skyline sub frame questions - Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Also I'd take Tricky's advice and private message Jason who did it in his R34 - he's more likely to know you're looking for advice if you do that. He's a friendly chap and knows what he's doing with Skyline/2JZ. He used the S13 subframe and I think I remember him saying it's fitted a bit lower for the 2J but I might be wrong about that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts