Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you know, after christmas I am getting the above. However, it is hard to get to see one when there aren't that many in the country and the nearest dealer is bloody miles away !!! Plus if i order one, I can't really look at it first before I decide.

Does anyone have any interior pics of an R33 4 door please?? from the side and rear space and boot size.

My main car at the mo is a Volvo 850 Saloon. I don't expect it to be that big cos they are very spacious but any idea would be great help. Mostly as the wife is moaning about not knowing the rear size ! :rolleyes:

Cheers,

J

·
0 Posts
Im Just doing a body kit for one of thoes they are lovely cars too .....fast practicle and roomy...I think the boot area is a little biger than the 2 door Ill send you a pic when ive done the front bumper ...

Gaza

·
Registered
7 Posts
the kit gaz is putting on - on my 4 door gts25 is very good, i would recomend him/it to you, the interior is the same up front as a r33 2 door and the back is very comfortable with rear headreasts ect although rear leg room is not the best....mine is still for sale if you want pics of car and interior drop me a line with your e-mail address or call me (dave on 01252 312557)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pics would be great please, especially of the rear space area

[email protected]

Try that one.

Sadly I would not be interested if it is a NON turbo cos I want a GTS25T and has to be a manual, and has to be black.

However, I would be extremely grateful for the pics.

Cheers and thank you in advance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts