Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a set of cheap(ish) 4 Stud 16" Rims with or without tyres for a R33 GTS if anyone has a set for sale, would consider 17" but would prefer 16's.
Condition not too important as i will refurbish anyway, if you could pm me if you have anything that would be great.
Thanks.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
I`ve got a full set of 4 stud steel wheels complete with shinny chrome hubcaps that came of my wifes r33 lol. I can`t remember what diameter they are but they would be cheap to get you out of the poo lol.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im looking for a set of cheap(ish) 4 Stud 16" Rims with or without tyres for a R33 GTS if anyone has a set for sale, would consider 17" but would prefer 16's.
Condition not too important as i will refurbish anyway, if you could pm me if you have anything that would be great.
Thanks.
have got a set of 4 stud multifit that came off my old skyline give me a number and can send you some pics only want £100 for them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.