Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seen some pics of the boots of r33's and am surprised by how small they are or am i not looking correctly. the boot looks big from the outside but open the boot door and its small. any reason for this?

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
it is suppriseing how much you can fit in there.
i do a bit of coarse fishing and i can get my seatbox with a foot plate on and my 90ltr holdall plus two keep nets, it's a bit tight but it all goes in

·
Gold Digger Gtr
207 Posts
its fierce small alright, when i headed to JAE there the weekend, i fitted too quite large holdall bags, a tent, 2 sleeping bags, 2 mats, and 2 chairs along with my bucket of cleaning products. I was very surprised with it.

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Well i think its a bit feeble ended up going to Jae with my back seats heavily loaded, lol looked like I was staying for a week.

·
Censored
7,453 Posts
its as big/small as it looks imo lol

its not big, its not small. You can fit a box as big as the space available in there. I've heard you can fit a adult in there, but you WILL have to do some chopping.

Golf clubs might fit, depends if they are fold up ones.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I put stuff behind the battery cover panel to get more space, But it is a small boot.

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
well you women will take your makeup to these events lol :boogy:
Shut it u, make up?? More like two marquees, all Lou's shite, gas bottle, camping stove,tent (4man), chairs, clothes, wellies, blankets oh and a large box of various spirits and mixers!:uy:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
reason i mentioned this is cos i have 2 boys, who love cars but the youngest is only 2 and whenever i go somewhere,, i need to make sure his buggy is available. especialy when i go to the inlaws in yorkshire. 2 suitcases and a couple of holdalls are always packed by the wife!
shw wouldnt be too happy if i cant fit much in there, unless i use her polo...

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
Shut it u, make up?? More like two marquees, all Lou's shite, gas bottle, camping stove,tent (4man), chairs, clothes, wellies, blankets oh and a large box of various spirits and mixers!:uy:
what and you were suprised that didnt all fit in lol :screwy:

always put the beer in first so as not to forget :cheers:

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
what and you were suprised that didnt all fit in lol :screwy:

always put the beer in first so as not to forget :cheers:
The boot is pants, (sub box doesnt help), i just dont think the boot is very substantial (ooooh big word can you understand that?):loser:

The vodka had pride of place! Lol even put a seatbelt round it :screwy:

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
i conccur the boot sucks ass lol

dont use such big words especially on a hangover day :apuke: :apint:

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
my 6ft 4" brother fit in there huddled up but he is skinny.

If anyone is wondering why he was in there its because i was making sure the boot light didnt stay on when it was shut!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts