Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, recently one of the calipers on my rear wheel broke on my R33, the model is an ENR33 with an RE25DE engine, the calipers I have on it at the moment are a 1 pot caliper, I have some replacement calipers but they're off a ECR33 with an RB25DET and the caliper has 2 pots on it, I was wondering if the calipers were interchangable, and if I'm able to just swap them out without any extra work? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
As already said you will need the larger GTS-T discs as well.

If the lines are an issue we can supply just the rear pair of Braided Lines from our GTS-T 4 line set.

As this goes straight from the chassis to the caliper, it does away with the hard pipe so no messing....

It will bolt direct to your RB25DE chassis too :)

Chris

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll be getting the disks and the pads with the calipers aswell, should have mentioned that sorry.

Thanks for all the info guys, I think I'll pick them up, if there are any issues with the brake lines I'll get in touch conceptua :) Cheers again guys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.