Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished Lee`s wind delectors and test fitted them. This is how they have turned out.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is Lee`s spare set so when i get a chance to get them to him i will have the ones that are on his car at the moment. If i can i will take a mould from them as they are fairly rare and make a few sets up.

·
big ginger one
1,744 Posts
i just had a sex wee lol cant wait to get them

still dont know about tomorrow yet mate as soon as i find out i will give you a phone

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
Nope mate, been there, tried that.

If I had known how bloody rare they were I would have salvaged my old ones before the respray!

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BUGGER It would have been good to have taken a mould from a set of r34 ones as well.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
come on steve

how much

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This thread is useless without prices!
Lol, I will workout a price as soon as i can. I need to see if i can make a mould for them as they are getting so hard to get hold of. If i can make them from carbon rather than an overlay it will be alot easier.

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
i too have a set doing nothing mate that id happily lend you but all clips are missing.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i too have a set doing nothing mate that id happily lend you but all clips are missing.

Sounds good to me mate, it doesnt matter too much if the clips are missing to be honest. If i can make a number of sets from a mould they will be alot lighter than the originals and a lot easier to fix to the car with sticky foam tape. From what i`ve seen so far the clips don`t seem to do much anyway.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts