Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

Does nayone know this R33 it is dirt cheap (too cheap)

just wondering weather anybody knows anything about it or knows who owns it.

I e-mailed the guy and his reply was i am out of town, but you are more than welcome to buy the car i will delverly for you aswell. (no viewing thou)

Just sounds a be sus and like a scam.

Oolix

Oh yeah here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=290150479260&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=019

The e-mail reply i got

Hello,

The car is in excellent condition, no damage, never involved in any accidents, garage kept, clear HPI!
I am selling this car for £2000 including delivery anywhere in UK. I think this is a low price but i need cash for a family emergency. I have to tell you that I'm currently out of town with some major problems so pick up/view isn't an option. If you want to buy this vehicle email me back with your full name and address to start the official procedure trough eBay. They will send you a notification with ALL the info regarding delivery, purchase protection and refund policy so please provide your details before more questions. You will find 90% of answers in that notification from eBay!

Thanks

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Hmmm he doesnt have any feedback on ebay, and i would not buy a car i cant go and see let alone test drive.

Move on and look for one on here mate.

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
BEWARE of this car guys. It shows pictures of Jonno612's on here (Check the Registration number)

http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66935

His ebay link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....200141198896_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

His has sold now so it could be someone selling it on

If it is jonnos and it is indeed genuine then it is super cheap but i smell SCAM all over it!

If it is genuine i have seen the car and seen and heard it running and to me it seems mechanically sound. You should contact him for more information

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Thats so dodgey its almost funny. I sent him a question basically saying that I was interested and got this reply.......................

Does it seem familiar?:asshole:

Hello,

The car is in excellent condition, no damage, never involved in any accidents, garage kept, clear HPI, full service history!
I am selling this car for £2000 including delivery anywhere in UK. I think this is a low price but i need cash for a family emergency. I have to tell you that I'm currently out of town with some major problems so pick up/view isn't an option. If you want to buy this vehicle email me back with your full name and address to start the official procedure trough eBay. They will send you a notification with ALL the info regarding delivery, purchase protection and refund policy so please provide your details before more questions. You will find 90% of answers in that notification from eBay!

Thank you.

- hewbelltreecareltd02
:nono:

How would that have to be paid? Via payPal or COD?

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
My scam radar is off the charts!

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
oh dear its the same old scam.. if you aggree you'll get an email saying they'll use an ebay rep and it all looks like legit ebay emails, but guess what there's no such things as ebay reps and they'll also try to get you to pay via western union.....

how dodgy is that......

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
He might have stood a better chance if he had been asking a sensible price? £2K. its probably worth at least 3 times that?:dunno:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts