Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have been thinking about swapping or selling the 300. It needs M.O.T. but when its passed I might (not absolutely deffinate yet) sell or swap. the later being the perfect solution. I know it might seem a bit hit and miss but I am only trying to gauge interest at this stage. So should anyone potentially want to swap their spare R33 ;) for it then let me know

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Post up your spec list Vinni, I know someone with a spare R33 ;)

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Post up your spec list Vinni, I know someone with a spare R33 ;)
OK Chris I will tell all I know about the vehicle. LOL.

1990 Auto Nissan 300ZX TT J Spec.
56.000 KHM
Private Reg'

Imported 2003. Purchased from the importer (friend of a friend).
Worldwide Motors. Newport Pagnell.

New cam belt fitted when purchased.
I have done about 2500KHM since I bought the car in April 2005.
Black & red.
Impul/Caris tuned in Japan. **(400 BHP(to be confirmed))**
Single Large cone induction kit? Greddy.
Stainless exhaust system.
IMPUL ECU. (Non chippable).
18" BK335 alloys. 245/40/18 F. 265/35/18 R.
Twin High level Spoiler.
IMPUL 40mm Lowered suspension.
Veilside side skirts.
Indiglo clock cluster with Stainless Bezel.
Ally effect stick on dash kit. (looks good).
Gold connection grounding kit (RED). not yet fitted
4 pot Lambo L.E.D. Rear lights. (Z Centre).
Strosek Front. (Self modded). not yet fitted
Rear bumper conversion. MONZA (self modded). not yet fitted

Much of the bodywork I am doing myself. I enjoy the challenge.

I am going to have the M.O.T. done and also an oil change for the engine and the gear box. I am not the best person to ask about all the technical jargon but i am learning. I do love this car but I want a Skyline bad enough to part with the 300ZX. Although I am not mad enough to let it go for a song. I know this car is good. I also can confirm that there are no major faults, know or not know. I am gong to have the oil changed because it makes sence to do this on these high performance vehicles.
I have had a test on a G tech instrument and the car achieved 0 -60 in 4.5 sec with 2 people in it. I have once done 295 KPH with old clocks (on a private track) at 6000 revs (500 below the redline). So it does perform and the new owner will not be dissapointed. It handles well although with the low suspension it can get a bit bumpy as you may imagine on an uneven road suface.
I have a few pictures of the car from when I bought it up until the present day. I will post them here on a link in a while after I have loaded them up to photobucket.

Thats about all I know really. I am sad to even be considering this not only because I will loose a bucket of money but its my pride and joy. But the Skyline will be a much more practical car and needs must. I genuinly hope it goes to a good new owner and would like to ask for first refusal if you dont get on with it.
There are a few bodywork jobs that need finishing I will supply all the mods I havent yet fitted and eventually you may wish to get the car re-sprayed??

Here is the link...........http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b43/viniboyzx/?action=view&current=allthepix.jpg

Thanks for looking.

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just incase anyone has noticed this is not the only deal I have advertised for a Skyline swap. I am opening all avenues and the first sucessful deal will elliminate the other.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts