Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after a long time of looking through this site as a guest figered it was about time to join :rofl: and seen some really nice skylines on here:D
so got some picks of mine when i picked it up......

to this....

then some finishing touches.....

^^^^ had a friendly encounter with a curb whilst going sideways:rofl:

and it needed a clean:sorry:

after some carefull thuoght the car will unfortunatly be coming off the road next week for a few years to have major overhaul including new kit, rb26 conversion, and lots lots more:devil:

Attachments

·
Highland/North Scotland Area Rep
4,160 Posts
welcome to the club...nice work althou i liked the red lol :D..why you thinking of a few years off the road? you not just doing the work i bits?

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Welcome to the club - Nice work done to the car like that colour and on your overhauling remember to take plenty pics :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
welcome to the club...nice work althou i liked the red lol :D..why you thinking of a few years off the road? you not just doing the work i bits?
Going off the road for a few years because just started up a new buisness with my dad. We have constant work but where people dont want to spend lots at the moment, we have been giving huge discounts to our main customers to keep the work flowing. There just aint enough hours in the day lol:rofl:

Really i wanna do this proprly 1st time all in one go. Im looking for the car to be totaly insane looking to go 2.8 prob go twin top mount turbo, ive been looking into how much this is gonna set me back and it aint pretty:rofl:

And will be stripping within the next couple of weeks so will start a project thread so there will be lots of pics!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
At shakysco wasn't that i didn't like the colour, passanger door was a diff type of red so looked rubbish. Front bumper was falling appart number plate was holding it together lol took it to a spray shop (think he was low on work) and persuaded me to go blue but made a real pigs ear of it :mad: so will be changing it again :disappointed:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hope i dont to mate, i've been thinking over the weekend whether to do it in stages and use it between to keep my intrest. Its just hard at the mo coz i do £120 a week on petrol shed loads on insurance not to mention tyres! That money could go towards the mods in the skyline fund to get it just how i want it so would help me out that way. its gonna be stored in my workshop so i will be seeing it 5-6 days a week and i no it will make me work harder to try and get it finished :spank:

·
in love with the twins
781 Posts
come on the romford, try to come to the a127 diner last sunday of the month details in local meets dection

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well as this maybe the last month i will have the car, im gonna try my best for the 127 meet do i have to put my name down anywhere or can i just turn up? :cheers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.