Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Japspeed.co.uk
6,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have Skyline R33 bars in stock and can give you guys a special price of £109 delivered.

The bars are made from polished aluminium with steel powder coated ends in Silver. The rear bars sits above the parcel shelf and looks trick!

·
Japspeed.co.uk
6,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi5 said:
My front brace is near identicle to that, am after a rear, how much for just a rear ? :)

Adam
Hello Hi5

The price for just the rear is £59 delivered.

cheers

·
Registered
55 Posts
A quick question: how high above the parcel shelf does the cross brace of the rear strut sit? I was wondering if it would interfer with my speaker covers etc.
TIA
mf.

·
Banned
6,537 Posts
Mutley it doesn't from what I've seen from other peoples pics of mounting points. It's braced from either rear suspension turret under the parcel shelf so that you'll only see it when you open the boot. :)

·
erm,when will I be cool?
1,202 Posts
Mr Mint - you saw this from the tradesman....?

"The rear bars sits above the parcel shelf and looks trick!"

Noting the word "above". Confused? Yep.... Someone fit one of these soon.

·
Banned
6,537 Posts
colinspooky said:
excellent - pic of it all fitted in 15 mins then? :yum:

You must be an expert on this installation by now..... in thoery anyway :)
Maybe, I'm off to go bleed my mates 200sx brakes in a few moments so I might have it done for later. :)

·
erm,when will I be cool?
1,202 Posts
It the latest greatest fastest growing club.
:dogpile:
New members piling in all the time.
If this all works out easily, sales are going to go through the roof.
I must buy 200 of these right now.

·
Japspeed.co.uk
6,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mutleysfriend said:
A quick question: how high above the parcel shelf does the cross brace of the rear strut sit? I was wondering if it would interfer with my speaker covers etc.
TIA
mf.
The bar clears the rear speakers, here is a pic not the best in the world but will let you see how it fits

·
Registered
55 Posts
Ah, so it is above the parcel shelf (as you did originally say). Personally I think my only issue with this is that I imght find the relection of the bar in the rear screen a bit irritating, I'd be interested to know what other buyers have found. I suppose the cross member could be painted matt black. Do they come in other colours?
mf.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts