Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Free icecream
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the cones are well and truly flapping (detached actually!) can you recommend any reasonably priced replacements? I'm not too bothered about not being brilliant quality, just VFM. Probly got £50 lying around somewhere :rolleyes:

While I have your attention what size are the standard rear shelf speakers? Mine have been replaced with some nasty Kenwood pod things that sound like they have cushions over them.

cheers, M.

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Rears are six and an half.need adaptor plate for sixes, ever considered disco lights / no ah well

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have

a set of second hand Carrozeria front speakers (pioneer) and like new for a R33, £20. Without looking not sure what power they are but they sounded nice:) Call me if you want em 07900 506033.

Andy Barnes

·
Registered
34 Posts
if you get me the actual size that you need, and how much you are looking at paying, then I will see what I can sort out for you

I used to Install ICE for a living, so still have good contacts!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Cheers Alan thats where I thought, love the saats BTW. How much that cost to get done if u don't mind me being cheeky:p

·
Registered
161 Posts
Trying to fit some dragster components in the car at the mo and where the original speaker used to live in the plastic type pod thing its sort of been butchered to make some 6.5" phillips speakers to fit.

Anyone make speaker adaptor kit or has anyone got some spare speaker door pods that they no longer need?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts