Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
D7RFT'er
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to a change of plans, I am selling my FRP bonnet

Its brand new, never been painted, fitted, etc...

In excellent condition, no damage

£340 collected

or I've had a quote of from City Link for next day delivery of £80 to anywhere mainland UK but they will not insure it against damage because of the material type. It would be extemely very well packed and marked as fragile but sent at buyers risk

Due to this, I will go half the cost on the delivery, so....

£380 including next day delivery

Thanks

Ade

·
D7RFT'er
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Picture looks exactly the same! :confused: Dont if the actual bonnet is?

Thats not my ebay auction btw, and I imported this bonnet from Australia and I pinched there photo off there website, as my bonnet is in my spare room still in the packing it came in

I only opened it to check it wasn't damaged

The only reason for selling it is that my project is taking longer than I thought and am now looking to go R34 front, so this is no longer needed

I am open to sensible offers on the prices to sell to fund my new purchases

Thanks

Ade

·
D7RFT'er
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry but, just an update, when I said open to offers, I meant sensible offers!

I'm not going to sell it for as low as £100! (as some of the PM's I've had today)

Sorry, but the bonnet is brand new! Was only delivered from Australia 2 weeks ago, so its not been touched, painted, fitted, etc...

Its just sat on the bed in my spare room

Thanks

Ade

·
D7RFT'er
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
** REDUCED **

£360 including next day delivery!

I've also had confirmation that this will fit both spec 1 R33 GTS's and spec 1 R33 GTR's

Thanks

Ade

·
Registered
775 Posts
R33 Drifter

Gave you the best offer in my PM, c'mon you know you want your spare bed back !!! I have the cash waiting for you

Steve

·
Registered
775 Posts
C'mon then what is the offer you would take ? PM me as you know what I have offered you in a PM !!!

·
Registered
775 Posts
I hate eBay!!! But wish you luck, but you know I have and am seriously interested and I hate to think of it going to some "monkey" from eBay when you have a dedicated GT-R fan here waiting with cash to buy it and free up your spare bed. As I have said I still have "stuff" sitting in my garage that I want to shift and was too foolish in the first place to take offers! It’s a fool’s paradise thinking things are worth more that they are NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU (I) HAVE PAID FOR THEM!!

·
D7RFT'er
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I wouldn't even know where to go to get is shipped to Germany?

If you want to arrange a courier to collect it from me, I can do that

Just over 3 hours left on Ebay :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts