Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
SOC Logo Champ
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As it says on the tin I have a full jun bodykit, which I bought and then couldn't fit as I moved home and wouldn't be able to park if I put it on :doh:

It includes Front bumper, side skirts and rear spats all unpainted and still in the wrapping.

£600, collection or delivery (at however much it would cost)

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
how much for the Z32? and does it come with the wiring harness? :cheers: :boobies:

·
SOC Logo Champ
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry haven't got the Z32 anymore, although do have a Q45 if that is any good.

Injectors are SARD 850cc bought for a project to give me a bit more poke ;)

Anyway back on topic they both come with an optional Jun Bodykit

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
Ok mate thanx, how much for the Q45? and does that one come with the wiring harness? And also, are the headlights for the R33? if so how much do ya want for them? and what condition are they in mate? :cheers: :boobies:

·
SOC Logo Champ
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Would you split the kit up and sell the parts separately?
Not keen to split, unless I secure buyers for all the parts of it. If you list which bits you wnat and anyone else wants the others add to this thread or send me a PM. If I don't get a single buyer I'll split it.

·
SOC Logo Champ
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok mate thanx, how much for the Q45? and does that one come with the wiring harness? And also, are the headlights for the R33? if so how much do ya want for them? and what condition are they in mate? :cheers: :boobies:
£80 + postage for the AFM with harness

The lights are in good condition only one the plastic clip that attaches to the grill has snapped off, do still have it, good old Royal Mail.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts